Hi! I’ve never written any guides before, but I’ve been a member on BBHF for many years. I’ve learned a lot and I think it’s time to contribute my knowledge.
I want to write about a method that I started using on March 2017, and I’ve made $4300+ with this method alone. I’m not using this method anymore because YouTube changed it’s guidelines/algorithm and all my accounts got banned (except 1), and whenever I make new ones with this method, the channel get banned in a matter of days (even hours) after uploading these videos. Also I must mention that YouTube doesn’t allow to make Slideshows anymore (since October/November?) so this method doesn’t really work this way now. But you can make your own twist to this and it will surely work.
The method is simple as it can be.
1) Make YouTube channel. Any channel, the name doesn’t matter.
2) Make Amazon Affiliate account if you don’t have one
3) Search for any products that cost more than $100. Make a list of them in excel with a product name and link. In 3 months I uploaded more than 2500 videos.
4) When the list is ready, start with the first product. Lets make a video. Go to YouTube and click upload video, choose make a slideshow (there isn’t this option anymore). I uploaded all the pictures from the product link at Amazon, put a background music from the ones YouTube suggested for free, make the video at least 30 seconds long. While the video uploads in the title you put the Product title (exactly as it is on Amazon). In the description I wrote something like: Special discount on PRODUCT, click here to get it: LINK. In tags just copy the product title.
You are probably asking what should you do if there is no discount? Don’t worry, it doesn’t matter. All you have to get is the click to the product. The cookies will do the rest if the buyer buys anything within 24h. Also most of the products on Amazon has some sort of discount.
5) Done. It took me about 5 minutes for each video to be uploaded. Why such a S***** video be profitable you ask? Because when you upload large quantities of products like vacuum cleaners, TV’s, gardening tools etc, many of them have little competition with their exact keywords. That means you can get to Google page #1 easily with your video for this product. Also people tend to look up on google products that they are willing to buy on Amazon, especially the ones that cost at least $100.
The first 200-300 videos I uploaded myself. When I saw that it took off and it works, I hired 3 people who i would pay about $0,15$ per video upload. Only thing that I had to do was to provide them excel files with affiliate links to products and the name of the product.
Here are the proof for my earnings with this method from March to November. In September I started to get banned. Clearly YouTube changed something, because everything worked fine until then.
I was so F*cking p***ed when I got banned, because I was starting to make some great side money, and i thought it would go on for years