2019 Shopify Tutorial & Demo For Beginners – Complete Easy Guide From Start To Finish 2019!
Shopify Tutorial For Beginners 2019 – Demo On How to set up Shopify
✅✅ FREE 14 Day Shopify Trial: https://www.shopify.com/?ref=chris-winter1&utm_campaign=oct18-full-shopify-tutorial
Shopify Tutorial For Beginners 2019 – How To Set Up Shopify Website 2019
In this Free tutorial video, I show you How to set up Shopify for beginners in 2019. This is an update to date Shopify tutorial, made for 2019 and will show you how to set up your store, set up payment settings and launch your website.
You can also get Shopify for free in 2019 to test out by using their free trial which is great because you don’t have to have a credit card to test it.
Shopify is a fantastic platform for beginners who want to make money and sell online. In 2019, Shopify has added even more new features, such as update Google & Facebook marketing apps which work great.
So in this Free Shopify tutorial video, I’ll show you how to add a new product, how to make more sales and how to add apps.
I’ll also talk about how to set up payment providers on Shopify like Paypal and Stripe and also talk to you about how to add free shopify themes as well. A Shopify theme is essentially a template, which makes it easy to design your website without knowing any code.
Hi there, my name is Chris Winter and on this channel I make videos on:
• Stock Investing
• Basic Financial Advice
• Best Stocks To Buy & Invest In
• Best Online Stock Brokers
• How To Make Money Online
• Affiliate Marketing
• Passive Income
• Amazon FBA
• Print on Demand
Make Money Online/Stock Investing Playlists:
Stocks to invest in & buy: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQ-e6kcH5JukEd3gaRFzWHGIpWrwAAGc
How to make money online: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQ-e6kcH5Jtm56eoffQ61VuObvfEFbri
How to make money as a teenager: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQ-e6kcH5JvEibFiEWZOW43kww_X3ovx
How to Invest your money: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQ-e6kcH5JvXv1oEXZipSXLaof7lTrCl
How to make Passive Income: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQ-e6kcH5JtwYTnoQMuvoRivqzwxM-Kv
Best Stocks To Buy: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkQ-e6kcH5Ju2EemSc4_Sl9QzlImfj2w-
One of the most popular features of Shopify’s eCommerce platform is the ability to customize just about every aspect of your site.
Shopify gives you unlimited access to the code, which uses HTML, CSS, and Shopify’s own template language, Liquid. The level of customization on Shopify means that with the right knowledge, you can implement almost any vision you have for your site. Shopify goes beyond the visual design of your store to several other features we’re excited about that will help increase both traffic and sales.
1. Adding a Blog: A blog post may seem outside the scope of an online store, but never underestimate the power of good blog posts to boost eCommerce. By creating your own content, you can direct more traffic to your store by giving search engines more pages to find. Even better, make your blog posts more than just a collection of keywords and write something that people will want to share with others on social media. Additionally, a regularly updated blog lets you tell your customers a story about your products and tells them them that you are keeping your site current. Shopify customization provides built-in blogging software that makes adding new content simple.
2. Setting Up Payments: When looking at eCommerce analytics, almost nothing is more frustrating than seeing customers make it all the way to the checkout page and then leave without making a purchase. One of the reasons this happens is the customer is unable to use their preferred payment method on your site. In addition to normal credit card sales, Shopify customization allows you to use over 70 different third-party payment processors like PayPal and Amazon Payments. Not only does this mean you can provide more payment options, but that a customer may already have their payment information stored with one of these services and then be one step closer to being able to confirm their purchase. No need to even take out their wallet!
3. Third-Party Apps: Apps aren’t just for your smartphone anymore. Customization through the Shopify App Store lets you choose from over 500 apps for an enormous variety of purposes. For instance, social media apps make sharing products and updates to your different accounts seamless. Inventory apps help you keep track of what you have in stock, whether it’s in a warehouse or a brick and mortar store. Customer service apps give you a direct line to the people using your store.
Get Help Navigating All of the Options
All of the options that Shopify customization provides may seem overwhelming. Additionally, one drawback of Shopify customization upgrading your site may be more complicated when Shopify releases new updates. Working with a designer that specializes in Shopify like the ones at 1Digital Agency helps you avoid this pitfall while taking advantage of all the best features. Our certified Shopify experts will make sure that your store remains compatible with each new update. Contact 1Digital Agency to find out more.