Arise IBO Video Training – Work From Home 3k-5k mo Providing Call Center Agent Support.
Visit our Website for more info: http://www.virtualcallcenteragent.com/ibo-video-training.html
Through our Arise IBO video training program we’ll teach you:
1) The things you will need to do or have to get your business started?
2) The pro and cons of servicing clients while operating your business?
3) How to set-up your business and the things you need to operate daily?
4) Is this a legitimate home business opportunity and how big is the industry?
5) What type of annual income do some IBOs earn and how will they get paid?
6) Do IBOs have reporting requirements and how does that relate to their agents?
7) What is an average IBO business startup cost and how can I keep costs down?
8) What type of contracts will I need for my virtual agents and where will I get them?
9) How much money will the operation of my independent business cost me monthly?
10) Will I need special or additional computer equipment to operate as a successful IBO?
11) What Specific programs and software you will need for the day-to-day operation of my IB?
12) How or where can I find resources such as banking systems and payroll systems for my IB?
13) Is it better to process my own payroll for my independent agents or outsource to a payroll company?
14) How to generate residual income or additional income streams to build financial security for my IB?
15) How will I invoice my independent agents for service time or is it best to provide earnings statements?
16) What are the pros and cons of providing service as an agent, if I am also the owner operator of my IB?
17) Will I need client specific software training to operate a successful IB? If so, where can I get the training?
18) How and where can I find sources for promoting and marketing my IB and what type of costs should I expect?
19) Should I hire independent support professionals as contract independent agents or hire as regular employees?
20) What is client relationship management and what other type of human resources activities will I conduct as an IBO?
21) What is the average time from the time I start as an IB until the time my IB generates a significant annual income?
22) Will I need to open an office, hire a staff, need to hire a lawyer and what type of business structure will I need to setup?
23) What can I actually expect or need to do in the day-to-day life of a home-based independent business owner to succeed?
24) We will show you how we went from two agents to over one thousand independent support professionals in less than five years!
25) Get started off to a fast start. We will show you the next step to take to get started after attending our online ISP 102.2 training program!
Also covered in this training program: Specific programs and software you will need for the day-to-day operation of your business • Resources such as banking systems and payroll systems, including payroll processing • Invoicing and earning statement programs • Sources for promoting your new ISP business • Research and ISP Development • Client relationship management and Human resources • Network Communications Management, • Building a ISP base and best places to recruit ISPs • Marketing recruiting and processing systems. All this and more will be covered in the ISP training program!
Visit our website VirtualCallCenterAgent.com for more details on how to get started.
We wish you great success!
Val Harris, Sr.
Director of Staffing & Training
Work-At-Home Solutions, LLC of Texas
Finding a legitimate work from home is among the most common wishes of people nowadays. The reason behind of which is that because legit work from home sounds to be so good to be true.
In order to find legitimate work from home, you need not have a college degree, nor required to have your own capital to invest in. What you need to do is to simply distinguish which is real and which is not.
At these times, there are actually a good number of real opportunities. These include anything and everything from different types of freelancing such as the following examples.
· Freelance Writing
· Freelance Administrative
· Freelance Graphic Design
· Freelance Consulting Services
· Freelance Forum Posting
· Freelance Blogging
In particular with the freelance writing, this is perhaps one of the most lucrative work-from-home opportunities. Certainly, a lot of people are already into freelance writing. If you are a good writer, certainly this home-based job is the best for you. However, you can also mix and match some other opportunities such as freelance forum posting as long as you want.
Whenever you start searching for a legitimate work from home, it is important for you to check out every company that you prospected to work from. Be sure that the company meets both of your capability and work ethic. Remember also that you should not pay any amount just in order to get and start your work.
Without a doubt, legit works from home are really a realization for the wants of many people to have income in the comfort of their home. Certainly, these types of opportunities are really promising. However, you should be certain and very careful in choosing a home-based job since there are scams and frauds victimizing people like you.